Charging Practice with Jill Frere
October 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Recharge your battery in a deep way with this profound class created by Dharma Mittra.
This one of a kind workshop begins with classic yogic breathing techniques that invigorate the energy and create heat. Next, the physical postures that open, strengthen and stretch the entire body! A meditation during the physical practice will maximize the experience.
This powerful practice ends with a Yoga Nidra. Students will be put in an extremely comfortable supported lying down position to do a meditation that encourages a letting go of the physical body consciousness, so we can discover what we are that is not the body.
Newest All Level Asana-centric Practice From Sri Dharma Mittra:
- Practice sequenced to charge you with pure energy
- Stretch, energize and strengthen the entire physical body
- Achieve deep, sustained concentration
- Yoga Nidra: guided meditation in shavasana
- Recharge and rejuvenate the entire system
$35 per student
Saturday, October 28th at 10:00a – 12:00p