Holiday Hang Out – Restorative Ropes
December 18 - December 19
The holiday season can be a stressful time. Remedy that with some rejuvenating time on the Ropes Wall! Restorative Yoga poses on the ropes wall can be used to calm the mind and restore the body. Experience an openness that may elude you otherwise and become the receiver of the asana.
Four sessions will be offered!
- Saturday, December 18 @ 1:00 – 2:30pm
- Saturday, December 18 @ 3:00 – 4:30pm
- Sunday, December 19 @ 9:30 – 11:00am
- Sunday, December 19 @ 11:30am – 1:00pm
**EACH SESSION IS LIMITED TO 6 STUDENTS.
Jen is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher – E-RYT 200 and a qualified Continuing Education Provider with Yoga Alliance – YACEP, so you can gain credit towards your CE training hour requirements through these workshops!
$30 investment for sweet self care.
* Please review our cancellation policy.