- This event has passed.
Self-Care, Self-Love Series: An Awakening with Kelly Scott, LMT
January 2, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The intention is to share this journey with you to awaken the deeper self. When we are in touch with our true nature, and cultivate love and caring loving feelings, we can actually provide ourselves with the nourishment we seek.
Many people have asked me about self-care programs? Often my response has been “it is in the principles that I share in each of my courses, such as: “being present”, “setting intention”, and “finding the balance.” It occurred to me there is a big need for us all to take time and consider what is self-care to you? It may look different for each of our lives, but the principles are the same. We can cultivate the principles of these topics in our individual lives and create a flow of love that keeps circulating between you and everything you touch. Love- the universal medicine.
- A time to check in with yourself and reconnect.
- Finding our center for balance/balance in everything.
- Thai Yoga principles and techniques as self-care.
- Asking the BIG Questions- The journey to the Heart
- Pain & Suffering – You are not your ordinary mind
- Food as Medicine- Being Thankful is nourishing
- Exercise & Sleep- Movement creates an environment for change and change creates consciousness.
- Partner Thai
- Thai Philosophy & Principles
- Accupressure Points
- Ball Therapy
- And more!
Sunday, January 2 and Sunday, January 9 @ 6:00 – 8:00p
$80 Investment in yourself