Dear Glowing Bodies,
It is our pleasure to announce a change in studio policy to optional masking for any offering within our space, effective Saturday, March 4th.
Feel free to continue to wear a mask based on your needs. We request that you refrain from joining us in studio if you are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness.
For one-on-one services, please discuss your preferences with your therapist or instructor at the time of booking so they can accommodate accordingly.
We thank each student and client who has supported us throughout the pandemic. We understand that precautions like universal masking have not always been comfortable, nor preferable, but we are doing our best to create the safest environment we can, with the tools and information available, and with respect to the conditions in our community at any given time.
We hope to see you in the studio soon!
The Glowing Body
* Masks are optional for all offerings in our space.
* Please discuss mask preferences with your massage therapist at time of booking, as mask use will be implemented on a case by case basis during one-on-one sessions.
* Please refrain from coming to the studio if you are experiencing any respiratory symptoms, including frequent sneezing or coughing. You can participate via live stream as an alternative to an in-person class.
* We will keep the studio & therapy spaces clean.
* Floors will be mopped 2 or more times a week with disinfecting, non-toxic cleaners.
* We ask you to remove your shoes before entering the classroom and stow them on the shelving provided.
* Enjoy contactless registration and payment through MindBody by paying our drop-in rate or purchasing a class pass, including our new monthly passes. Note: some pricing options are not available through the MindBody app, so you may wish to sign up for your pass through a web browser to take advantage of the best deal.
* We will not accept cash. Booking ahead on the MindBody app or website is necessary and will be first come, first served.
* Walk-ins will be accepted only if space allows.
* Doors will be locked once class begins, please arrive on time!
* Wash your hands, folks! Hand sanitizer will be readily available at our front desk and in the classroom.
* We encourage you to clean your hands when entering and exiting the studio.
* We will continue live-streaming classes to provide access to those best served at home.
* Please refrain from coming to the studio if you are experiencing any respiratory symptoms, including frequent sneezing or coughing. In this case, live streaming will allow you to participate without sharing the air with other students.
* Access to live-streamed participation is an included option with the purchase of a class pass or unlimited monthly pass.
* The video frame will only focus on the instructor and not the students in the room