In light of public health concerns related to COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions for one on one therapy services. All clients and therapists must wear face coverings at all times during a session. Please read our updated studio health policies to be sure you are willing to cooperate with these policies before booking a service.
Please contact us with questions regarding therapy services.
Request a massage appointment on MindBody:
On the MindBody app:
• Click the View Schedule button at the bottom of the screen.
• Select Appointments at the stop of the screen > Type of Massage
• Select Therapist, Days & Times to find availability and request an appointment.
From a web browser:
• Log in to your MindBody account.
• Click on the Massage tab in the main navigation.
• Select Type of Massage
• SelectTherapist, Days & Times to find availability and request an appointment.
Disclaimer: Yoga is not a substitute for medical treatments. None of the suggestions that will be offered are intended to replace any medical recommendations made by your medical providers. Yoga teachers do not diagnose conditions and are not qualified to diagnose conditions. The practices offered are intended to be used as a complement to other modalities, including medical treatment.