Studio Policies for In Person Classes
Your well being is our business!
All of our studio classes in the large studio will implement 6-8 feet of social distancing space and run at 50% capacity for the foreseeable future. Classes will also be available through live streaming.
For the time being, we will run the studio with as few contact points as possible.
Here’s what to expect:
Online Booking & Payment Only
- Enjoy contactless class registration and payment through our new MindBody site!
- We are not accepting cash.
- You can prepay by paying our drop-in rate online, purchasing a studio membership or by purchasing a gift card.
- Booking ahead on the app or website is necessary and will be first come first served. Drop-ins may not get a spot in class.
- We will be diligent in our cleaning practices and will be sanitizing common touch points before and after classes including door handles, faucets, and restrooms.
- Our lobby living room furniture will not be available for use to minimize contact on those cloth surfaces.
- We will be operating out of the large studio only to be able to observe social distancing guidelines and take advantage of the ventilation system in that studio.
- We are allowing 1 hour between classes to give ourselves plenty of time to make the space safe for you.
- We are going to continue live-streaming classes. Streaming will only focus on the instructor and not the students in the room.
Please check our website or the Mindbody App for schedule updates.
- Reduced class size – 8 people maximum, except for Ropes Wall class which has a 4 person maximum – to ensure proper social distancing. Please sign up in advance using the Mindbody App or our website to guarantee your spot!
- We ask that you offer distance between yourself & others when entering and leaving the studio.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 min early for class. This means you can go directly into a clean room without gathering in the lobby.
- We are wearing a masks in common areas and in the classrooms. Masks are required to participate in class.
- Only bring in the items you need to practice. You will not have access to store belongings in cubbies.
- You will arrange your mats on pre-marked locations in the studio to observe 6-8 feet apart between students.
- Bring your own mat and, if you can, your own props (some studio props will be available for use.)
- For those using the studio props, we are wiping down props with sanitizing wipes after each use, so props offered in class are clean.
- For the time being, we are not going to offer hands-on assists to our students.
- We want to minimize talking and socializing in the common areas and studio proper, if you want to socialize with fellow students please do it outside the studio and not inside once class has ended.
- If you have a pressing question to ask your teacher after class, by all means do, but if it is something you can email, please email.